- Our Values
- School Policies
- School Performance Table
- Assessment Results and Summary Data
- Pupil Premium Spending 2015/2016
- Pupil Premium Spending 2014/2015
- Special Education Needs - Kent Local Offer
- Sports Premium Funding 2015/16
- OFSTED report
- OFSTED Data Dashboard
- OFSTED Parent View
- Green Zone Procedures and Policies
- Sandown Mobile App
- Primary School Progress Measures
Assessment Results and Summary Data
By following the link below you can view Sandown School's Summary Data. This document offers a wide range of data about Sandown School, including: census information, OFSTED gradings and attendance figures. There is also assessment results for EYFS, phonics, KS1 and KS2.
By following the link below you can view Sandown School's Progress Measures for 2015/2016. These are value added scores that record the progress from KS1 to KS2 made by Year 6 pupils in 2015/2016.
If you would like to discuss any of this data further please contact the school office.
Click here to view information on the revised SATs data issued from the DfES. (Primary School Progress Measures).